- Georgakakos, K.P., 2012: “Water supply and demand sensitivities of linear programming solutions to a water allocation problem,” Applied Mathematics, 3, 1285-1297.
- Graham, N.E., D. Cayan P. Bromirski, and R. Flick, 2012: “Multi-model projections of 21st century North Pacific winter wave climate under the IPCC A2 scenario,” Climate Dynamics, DOI:10.1007/s00382-012-1435-8.
- Hillers, G., N.E. Graham, M. Camillo, S. Kedar, M. Landis and N. Shapiro, 2012: “Global oceanic microseism sources as seen by seismic arrays and predicted by wave action models,” Geochemistry, Geophysics and Geosystems, 13, DOI:10.1029/2011GC003875.
- Georgakakos A.P., H. Yao, M. Kistenmacher, K.P. Georgakakos, N.E. Graham, F.-Y. Cheng, C. Spencer, and E. Shamir, 2011: “Value of adaptive water resources management in northern California under climatic variability and change: Reservoir Management,” Journal of Hydrology, 412, 34-46.
- Georgakakos, K.P., N.E. Graham, F.-Y. Cheng, C. Spencer, E. Shamir, A.P. Georgakakos, H. Yao, and M. Kistenmacher, 2011: “Value of adaptive water resources management in northern California under climatic variability and change: Dynamic Hydroclimatology,” Journal of Hydrology, 412, 47-65.
- Sade, R., A. Rimmer, I. Litaor, E. Shamir, and A. Furman, 2011: “The sensitivity of snow-surface temperature equation to sloped terrain,” Journal of Hydrology, 408 (3-4), pg. 308-313.
- Villalba, R. and co-authors (N.E. Graham), 2011: “Dendroclimatology from Regional to Continental Scales: Understanding regional processes to reconstruct large-scale climate variations across the western Americas,” Dendroclimatology, Progress and Prospects, M. Hughes, S. Swetnam and H. Diaz, Eds., Springer, pp.175-230.