- Graham, N. E., C.M. Ammann, D. Fleitmann, K.M. Cobb, and J. Luterbacher, 2010: “Support for global climate reorganization during the Medieval Climate Anomaly,” Climate Dynamics, DOI: 10.1007/s00382-0100-0914-z.
- Shamir E., B-J. Lee, D-H. Bae, and K.P. Georgakakos, 2010: “Flood Forecasting in Regulated Basins using the Ensemble Extended Kalman Filter with the Storage Function Method,” Journal of Hydrologic Engineering, 15(12), 1030-1044.
- Cheng, F. and K.P. Georgakakos, 2010: “Statistical analysis of observed and simulated hourly surface wind in the vicinity of the Panama Canal,” International Journal of Climatology. Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010, DOI: 10.1002/joc.2123.
- Cheng, F. and K.P. Georgakakos, 2010: “Wind speed interpolation in the vicinity of the Panama Canal,” Meteorological Applications, 17, DOI: 10.1002/met.237.
- Graham, N.E. and K.P. Georgakakos, 2010: “Toward Understanding the Value of Climate Information for Multiobjective Reservoir Management under Present and Future Climate and Demand Scenarios,” J. Applied Meteorology and Climatology, 49, 557-573.
- Trouet, V., J. Esper, N.E. Graham, A. Baker, J. Scourse and D. Frank, 2009: “Persistent positive North Atlantic Oscillation dominated the Medieval Climate Anomaly,” Science, 324, 78-80.
- Georgakakos, K.P. and N. Graham, 2008: “Potential Benefits of Seasonal Inflow Prediction Uncertainty for Reservoir Release Decisions,” J. Applied Meteorology and Climatology, AMS, Vol. 47, Issue 5, 1297-1321, DOI: 10.1175/2007JAMC1671.1.
- Kedar, S., M. Longuet-Higgins, F. Webb, N. Graham, R. Clayton, C. Jones, 2008: “The origin of deep ocean microseisms in the North Atlantic Ocean,” Proc. Roy. Soc. (A), 464, 777-793.
- Menendez, M., F.J. Mundez, I.J. Losada, and N.E. Graham, 2008: “Variability of extreme wave heights in the northeast Pacific Ocean based on buoy measurements,” Geophys. Res. Lett., 35, L22607.
- O’Hara, J. K., and K. P. Georgakakos, 2008: “Quantifying the Urban Water Supply Impacts of Climate Change,” Water Resources Management, doi:10.1007/s11269-008-9238-8 (on-line).
- Taylor, S.V., D.R. Cayan, N.E. Graham, and K.P. Georgakakos, 2008: “Northerly surface winds over the eastern North Pacific Ocean in spring and summer,” J. Geophys. Res., 113, D02110, doi:10.1029/2006JD008053.