- Water Governance, Stakeholder Engagement, and Sustainable Water Resources Management, Edited by Sharon B. Megdal, Susanna Eden and Eylon Shamir (HRC). A Special Issue of Water, (ISSN 2073-4441),MDPI AG, Basel, Switzerland 2017 ISBN 978-3-03842-446-8 (print) • ISBN 978-3-03842-447-5 (electronic), Specific chapters, contributed by HRC staff are as noted below, LINK TO FULL PUBLICATION
- Jubach, R. (HRC) and A.S. Tokar, 2017: “International Severe Weather and Flash Flood Hazard Early Warning Systems—Leveraging Coordination, Cooperation, and Partnerships through a Hydrometeorological Project in Southern Africa”, Water Governance, Stakeholder Engagement, and Sustainable Water Resources Management, A Special Issue of Water LINK.
- Megdal, S.B., S. Eden and E. Shamir (HRC), Water Governance, Stakeholder engagement, and sustainable water resources management, (Editorial), Water 2017, 9(3), 190; doi:10.3390/w9030190 LINK
- Eden, S., Megdal, S.B., Shamir, E., Chief, K., and K. Mott Lacroix, 2016: “Opening the Black Box: Using a Hydrological Model to Link Stakeholder Engagement with Groundwater Management.” Water 8, 216 DOI:10.3390/w8050216. LINK
- Shamir, E., A. Rimmer, and K.P. Georgakakos. High-Resolution orographic precipitation model for the Lake Kinneret watershed. Water, 8(12), 591; doi:10.3390/w8120591 LINK
- Georgakakos, K.P., 2008: Forecasting Flash Floods, Chapter 44, WMO Guide to Hydrologic Practices, World Meteorological Organization, Geneva, Switzerland, 18 pp.
- Georgakakos, K.P. 2007: Flash flood forecasting and warning, Chapter 3, WMO Flood Forecasting and Warning Manual, World Meteorological Organization, Geneva, Switzerland, 30 pp.
- Georgakakos, K.P., N.E. Graham, A.P. Georgakakos, and H. Yao, 2007: Demonstrating Integrated Forecast and Reservoir Management (INFORM) for Northern California in an Operational Environment. IAHS Publication 313, IAHS Press, Institute of Hydrology, Wallingford, United Kingdom, 1-6.
- Georgakakos, K.P., 2006, Issues in the forecast and management of floods and flash floods. Proceedings 7th International Conference on Hydroinformatics, September 2006, Nice, France, 11pp.
- Georgakakos, K.P., National Research Council, 2006: Completing the Forecast: Characterizing and Communicating Uncertainty for Better Decisions Using Weather and Climate Forecasts, The National Academies Press, Washington, D.C., 178 pp.
- Georgakakos, K.P., 2005: Modern operational flash flood warning systems based on flash flood guidance theory, Performance evaluation. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Innovation, Advances and Implementation of Flood Forecasting Technology, 9-13 October 2005, Bergen-Troms, Norway, 1-10.
- Georgakakos, K.P., and J.A. Sperfslage, 2005: “Operational Rainfall and Flow Forecasting for the Panama Canal Watershed,” in The Rio Chagres: A Multidisciplinary Profile of a Tropical Watershed, R.S. Harmon, ed., Kluwer Academic Publishers, The Netherlands, Chapter 16, 323-334.