- Georgakakos, K.P., 2004: Mitigating adverse hydrological impacts of storms on a global scale with high resolution, Global flash flood guidance. In Abstracts International Conference on Storms, Storms Science to Disaster Mitigation, 5-9 July 2004, Brisbane, Australia, 23-30.
- Jeong, Chang Sam, J.H. Heo, D.H. Bae, and K.P. Georgakakos, 2004: “Analysis of ECMWF Simulation Information for Korean Water Resources Management,” 6th International Conference on Hydroinformatics, Liong, Phoon & Babovic (eds), World Scientific Publishing Company, ISBN 981-238-787-0.
- Smith, M.B., Georgakakos, K.P., and X. Liang, (eds.), 2004: “Special Issue, The Distributed Model Intercomparison Project (DMIP),” Journal of Hydrology, 298, 1-334.
- Tachikawa, Y., Vieux, B.E., Georgakakos, K.P., and E. Nakakita, (eds.), 2003: “Weather Radar Information and Distributed Hydrological Modeling.” IAHS Publication No. 282, International Association of the Hydrologic Sciences (IAHS) Press, Wallingford, GB, 323pp.
- Georgakakos, K.P., 2002: “Hydrometeorological Models for Real Time Rainfall and Flow Forecasting,” in Mathematical Models of Small Watershed Hydrology and Applications, V.P. Singh and D.K. Frevert, eds., Water Resources Publications, LLC, Highlands Ranch, Colorado, 593-655.
- Georgakakos, K.P., and A.A. Tsonis, 2002: “Observing Extreme Variability in Nonlinear Systems,” in Emergent Nature � Patterns, Growth and Scaling of the Sciences, M.M. Novak, ed., World Scientific Publishing Co., London, United Kingdom, 209-221.